Friday, December 20, 2013

Join me on WattPad!


I have recently joined the ranks of WattPad and placed several samples of work up there, including my previously released Halloween short stories, and ALL of WOTHLONDIA RISING. The book, in its entirety, can be read for FREE right there (as well as on Smashwords).

Add caption
I would ask that anyone checking this out would read, vote on my work, and possibly, if you are so kind, follow me there!

If you and yours have a WattPad account and would like me to follow you back, please list your account in the comments below and I will follow you back.

And don't forget to sign up for the FREE giveaway on Goodreads right there at the top right hand side of the page.

Thanks for all of your support and correspondence this year, everyone and I wish you all the best.

This will probably be my last post of the year, and so, I wish you all Happy Holidays, a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!



See you in Wothlondia and beyond in 2014!




All Artwork and covers of my works by William J. Kenney

Visit my AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE Here!

Also, Please join me and the other amazingly talented authors over @ Skulldust Circle where we have formed a Writer's Circle that must be seen--a collection of brilliant, up & coming independently published speculative fiction authors with much to give both now and in the future!

All maps, names and content copyright Ashenclaw Studios 2013 unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment